Staging Creates Excitement and Interest from the Beginning
Staging prepares your home to attract the widest market, while making it appealing to the greatest number of prospective buyers.
In today’s highly competitive housing market, home staging has become an important tool to effectively sell homes and condominiums. It focuses on improving a property and transforming it into an attractive product for sale. Even beautifully decorated homes need to be turned into a merchandised product that enhances the home’s best features. The goal of staging is to sell quickly for a high return, appealing to a greater number of prospective buyers which will in turn lead to more offers or even multiple offers.
- You only have one chance to impress potential buyers. Buyer’s first impressions are formed as soon as they step inside your home. Staging highlights the full potential of your property by incorporating design techniques to create a lasting first impression.
- You want to give homeowners a reason to buy your home. Staging prepares your home to attract the widest market, while making it appealing to the greatest number of perspective buyers.
- Staging creates excitement and interest from the beginning, and sets your home apart from the competition. Properties that have been staged will have a distinct marketing advantage over non- staged homes.
- Staging your home can maximize the selling price and minimize the number of days on the market.
- Staged homes provide beautiful photos. Consumers are savvy and most of them start their search on the Internet and those photos become their first impression.
- Staging provides an objective third party to tactfully and respectfully convey to homeowners all the important issues that need to be addressed in order to prepare a property for sale.
3 Step Staging Process
Our goal is to secure your equity and to sell your home for top dollar. Selling a home can be a very stressful time and it is very important to us that we provide all our clients with excellent customer service.
1. Consulation and Detailed Report
Your staging experience begins with a full assessment of your property and the evaluation of your home’s market appeal. Your stager will discuss flooring, walls, ceiling, windows, furniture arrangement, focal points, and anything that needs to be pre-packed, re-arranged, repaired or replaced. Each client will receive a personalized report based on their specific needs. The report will explain what is required to be completed before the property goes on the market.
2. Staging Preparation
The next step is preparing your home to be showcased. Your detailed report will provide you with specific suggestions on how to quickly transform your home into that “move in” condition buyers are looking for. This step must be completed before the actually showcasing takes place.
Showcasing is the last step and is arranged just before the photos are taken. Our team will stage your home showcasing it to its greatest potential. Showcasing involves a design plan to successfully capture the interest of buyers. There is more value to a potential buyer when they view a property that is not only attractive but appeals to them as a home that they can easily envision themselves living in.